The Training Course Advisor (TCA) is a digital device designed by F-CRIN that aims to offer qualified, co-constructed and accessible information in line with the needs of structures/organisations offering training courses in clinical research.
Boost and enhance your training activity
The development of lifelong learning is a relevant and appropriate response to the need for skills and qualifications in the clinical research sector.
In this multidisciplinary field, with its evolving professional practices, it is essential for all those providing training courses, both organisations and trainers, to:
- to be clearly identified and identifiable ;
- to promote their training offer.
By creating an account on the Training Course Advisor, you have access to:
- As a representative of an organisation offering training courses, your professional space consists of a Structure Specification Sheet on which all information is grouped and accessible to people consulting the TCA: the presentation of your organisation, its brochure, the link to its website, contact information, etc.
- By connecting to your Structure space, you have access to the TCA's functionalities allowing you to reference the clinical research training courses organised by your structure.
- The training activity of your organisation is displayed on your Structure Specification Sheet. You can thus indicate the training courses you organise.
- Your organisation appears on the Session Specification Sheets of the training courses you organise.
- Your facility appears on a dynamic map and in the list of structures referenced in the TCA database.
The TCA offers the possibility for organisations to evaluate the training sessions they organise. With the password provided by the session organiser, participants can submit an online evaluation on the TCA and score the training session on the basis of 6 key criteria. This feature allows organisations to get feedback on their activity and to highlight the quality of their training courses.
Professionals and students who do not find training courses corresponding to their needs among those listed on the TCA can send them to us using the online form "Formalise a need". These training needs are relayed to the structures listed on the TCA. The interested organisations have the opportunity to make training course proposals in line with the expectations of the future learners.